Maximum foot protection for the Workers
Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210.3
American Standard ASTM F2413
European Standard EN ISO20345
Industrial foot safety
- Upper: Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched in Kevlar® thread
- Top Collar: Soft aniline leather, waterproofed 1.0-1.1 mm thick padded with special form
- Lining: lined with Cambrelle®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material
- Insole: soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness
- Midsole: Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Outsole: Oil and acid resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which is heat resistant to 300oC (572oF).
- Toe cap: Steel toe cap resistant to 200 Joule