Used with primary protective equipment in areas and environments where there is a need to reduce the risk of electric shock.
Australian/NZ Standard AS/NZS 2210.3
American Standard ASTM F2413
European Standard EN ISO20345
Industrial safety for electrical hazardous
- Upper: Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched in Kevlar® thread
- Top Collar: Soft aniline leather, waterproofed 1.0-1.1 mm thick padded with special form
- Lining: Fuschia®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry Insole: Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole
- Midsole: Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Outsole: Oil and acid resistant nitrile rubber outsole, which is heat resistant to 300°C (572°F).
- Toe cap: Steel toe cap resistant to 200 Joule