Single Jacket Hose - Kitemark & LPCB Approved, Type 2
Single jacket fire hose consists of an impermeable elastomeric lining, a synthetic fibre reinforcement and externally applied elastomeric coating to the reinforcement. Delivery hoses are non-percolating lay flat type used in fire fighting purpose. Hoses are suitable for use with couplings with the requirements of BS 336:2010 standards. Hose is intended for use at working pressure not exceeding 15 bar. Delivery hose are manufactured to comply BS 6391: 2009 Standards.
|Service Test Pressure (Bar/Psi)||15/217|
|Hydrostatic Strength Test Pressure (Bar/Psi)||50/725|
|Standard Compliance/Approvals||BS 6391: 2009/ Kitemark & LPCB|
- BSI Kitemark and LPCB Certified.
- Light weight and flexible.
- Hose belongs to Type 2 with Elastomeric lining, Synthetic fibre reinforcement and elastomeric coating on the reinforcement.
- Hose give good protection against the absorption of liquids and resistance of the reinforcement.
- Anti rot and anti twist.
- Hose with couplings are wound by Galvanized mild steel / SS wire.
|Available Color||Red, White|
|Standard Length||25/30 Meters|
- Industrial and rural fire brigades as well as building protection.
- For general industrial, commercial and civil engineering applications.