PU Lined Hose
(250 PSIG / 1725 kPa Service Pressure)
Hose interior is all synthetic, light weight, and are UL approved.
|Couplings; NH threaded (1 1/2" or 2 1/2") in Brass or Aluminium Anodized.|
Construction & Features
- The hose is of single jacket construction.
- The jacket is made with high tenacity filament polyester yarn in both the warp and weft directions, to provide maximum strength to weight ratio.
- The hose is resistant to chemicals and petrol products, rot & mildew, hydrolysis, and resist deterioration due to exposure UV-rays and ozone.
- The hose, in all sizes, have minimum service, test, and burst pressures as specified in the technical chart.
- The hose have a maximum flow with minimum friction loss.
- The hose have no defects, dirt, knots, lumps or other irregularities affecting the performance of the hose.
- The hose is resistant to kinking and remain flexible to -65°F(-53°C).
- Twisting and warping are at least 100% better than required, by the applicable NFPA standards.
Available Colors Red Standard Lengths 75ft, 100ft, 200ft, Other lengths available upon request. Applicable Standards UL219
- Fire Hose Reel
- Fire Hose Rack