Portable Wet Chemical Fire Extinguishers BSI / LPCB
Royal Fire Protection stored pressure type wet chemical extinguishers are used for cooking oil or fat fires where the spray can create a flame almost immediately. Extinguishment happens while the wet chemical agent reacts with oil to form a soap like film to seal the surface of the oil and cool it down to prevent re-ignition.
- Water, a liquid agent only recommended for fighting Class F & A Fire
- Kitemark / LPCB certified to BS EN3
- High quality polyester paint
- Internally coated by thermoplastic coating powders blend of polyolefin to prevent corrosion.
- Fire mist spray to prevent grease splashing.
- Brass nickel chrome plated head valve with simple squeeze operation
- Unique gauge testing system
- Unique color code handle and base (optional).
- Rechargeable and easy to service
- Passed 35K electrical conductivity