Portable Clean Agent Fire Extinguishers LPCB & CE Approved
Royal Fire Protection clean agent extinguishers have an effective extinguishing action, evnvironmentally acceptable and excellent alternative for Halon 1211. Clean Agent (HFC-236fa) is a noncorrosive, electrically non conductive and free of residue. It is ideally suited for protecting high value equipment.
- LPCB Approved for different capacity of extinguishers.
- Safe for People: It is indented for use as a streaming agent providing a gas concentration sufficient to extinguish a fire. It is safe for use in occupied spaces
- Safe for Assets: It is electrically non conductive, non corrosive, and free of residue. As a gaseous agent, it targets the flame and extinguishes the fire. Operations can resume quickly, particularly if early detection methods are in use.
- Safe for the Environment: It does not contain chlorine or bromine, and has zero ozone depletion potential like many fluoride-based gases, HFC-236fa has some global warming potential.
- Clean Agent Hexafluoropropane Gas based Extinguishing Agent capable of fighting class A, B, C and Electrical fires effectively.
- Low in toxicity.
- Standard compliance BSEN3.
- High Performance Extinguishing Agent.
- High Quality external Polyester Paint to avoid corrosion.
- Brass Nickel plated head valve with simple squeeze operation.
- Rechargeable and easy to service.