Lock Shield Valve
Royal Fire Protection Lock Shield Valve is usually installed where unauthorized operation has to be avoided. A typical application of this valve is installing these at inlet pipe to the hose reel where it can be opened only by key and key kept by maintenance or fire safety department.
|Pressure Rating||PN 20|
|Connecting||1" BSPT Female Threaded|
- Solid Wedge, non-rising stem, screwed in bonnet
- Valves are manufactured in accordance to BS 5154 series B.
- Service temperature -10 to +66°C.
- Pressure rating is PN 20.
- End connection is BSPT threaded to BS21.