High Velocity Water Spray Nozzles
High Velocity Water Spray Nozzles are internal swirl plate type open nozzles designed for use in fixed water spray or deluge system used for the special fire protection application such as oil filled transformers, switch gear, chemical process equipment and flammable liquid storage area.
Nozzles are normally used to cool the surface as well as for extinguishment and it produce solid uniform and dense core of high velocity water spray to effect fire control.
- Maximum Working Pressure : 12 bar (175 PSI)
- Effective Working Pressure : 3.5 Bar to 10.5 bar (50 - 150 PSI)
- End Connection : ¾” BSPT or 1” BSPT (NPT thread optional)
- K Factor : 18 to 78 (Metric)
- Material : Brass or Stainless Steel
- Model : HV-AS, HV–BS, SD-H, SD-HB